Advertising/ Media Sales Representative
- £23000 to £25000 per annum + OTE
- 7th December 2019
- Start date:
- December 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Executive - Advertising
£23,000-25,000 per annum, OTE £40,000
Are you looking to build an exciting sales career and mix this with a great passion for the media industry?
Advertising sales is one of the most rapidly growing spaces in the sales industry and there are plenty of opportunities for graduates at the moment. We are on the lookout for graduates who are driven to succeed and have a real passion for the media space. If you are looking for your first role in sales, and for a role in a great team environment with good commission structures and benefits, this could be the industry for you.
- Working towards individual and team KPIs and targets to ensure you are able to achieve the best success and commission possible.
- Managing client needs with the aim of selling advertising space and ensuring their needs are looked after for customer satisfaction.
- Being able to identify and follow up on new leads and generating those to show your business commerciality and natural sales technique.
- Producing and maintaining reports of your figures that will help the team as well as being a key figure in team meetings.
- You interest in the media sector will give the competitive edge needed to be successful in sales.
- Your excellent communication ability, both verbal and written, will ensure you are able to converse and build rapport with both clients and your team.
- A determined approach provides you with the motivation to hit your targets and achieve bonuses, whilst fighting to be the best salesperson in the team.
- Your degree will give you the skills to manage your organisation and ability to manage multiple task at once.
If you are looking to begin your career in the sales industry and can see yourself in the media or advertising market, please apply now.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free