Adobe Business Development Manager - Softcat
- Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus
- South East, Nationwide, Marlow
- Apply by:
- 18th December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
About the Team
Softcat is one of only seven Adobe Platinum Partners in EMEA, recognising our well-established partnership and elite status in their channel. The Adobe business at Softcat is in growth, with specific focus’ in the education space and on renewals.
Adobe's solutions cover three key areas with very different functions: Document Cloud, Creative Cloud and Marketing Cloud. These enable users to create, review and e-sign documents, work on creative projects seamlessly across various applications, and use big data to inform marketing content respectively. Adobe's innovations consistently strive to transform new and exciting ideas into business realities.
The successful candidate will need to collaborate between both Adobe and Softcat sales teams, driving strategic initiatives aimed at developing pipeline, and close business set against aggressive growth targets. They will also be responsible for Adobe training and marketing requirements.
You would be expected to proactively work with Softcat Account Managers to ensure maximum commercial advantage is gained on all Adobe products and can show an awareness of both short and long-term goals that are supported by multiple campaigns aimed at Sales and Specialist Sales.
What you’ll be doing
• Providing sales enablement, driving marketing activity, managing renewals and spotting new business opportunities to support Adobe revenue growth.
• Execute against quarterly and annual targets. Financial targets will be set at the start of the Adobe FY, with quarterly KPIs determined mutually between the Alliance manager and successful candidate.
• Responsible for driving the Adobe sales number across Softcat, whilst also having a firm focus on the overall number.
• Handling and manipulating data
• Proactively maintain and improve the great relationship Adobe enjoys with Softcat.
• Act as an Adobe ‘champion’ within all Softcat’s regional offices.
• Managing pipeline with clear and frequent communication back to the Alliance Manager.
• Support Alliance Manager in coordinating enablement days with Softcat offices.
• Responsible for internal communication about Adobe and maintenance of internal intranet
What we need from you
• The ideal candidate should be an articulate influencer with communication being key in this job role. They should be prepared to network and build relationships with peers and execs.
• Organisation is vital as they will be juggling multiple tasks on a day to day basis. They should be able to work unsupervised and be prepared to provide weekly feedback on activities.
• The applicant needs to be able to integrate and work effectively with various teams at Softcat but also possess the confidence and creativity to effectively run their area of business.
• The candidate should have good presentation skills and be prepared to stand in front of and enable sales teams on their subject matter.
• A creative flair with the willingness to adopt and implement new ideas is welcome, contributing proactively their own ideas into the team to help further develop opportunities for the wider business.
• Ideally confident in Excel and has basic SharePoint site knowledge- but training will be provided
• Required to travel – proactively covering all regional offices
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business.
Sign up for job alerts - its free