If you are a recent graduate or entry-level person looking to learn with unlimited earning potential, we have the perfect job for you.We are currently seeking a Graduate Project Administrator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the project manager and project team.
The Role of a Graduate Administrator:
- Thorough and ongoing training - outlining use of systems and industry knowledge
- Liaising with other business stakeholders
- Supporting and organising aspect of new projects
- Responsible for project billing and timesheet management
Ideal Candidates for the Graduate Administrator role:
- Recent graduates with 2:2 or higher
- Individuals who are highly organised and who have great attention to detail
- Adaptable graduates who enjoy a diverse role
- Candidates who have great communication and leadership skills
- Driven and ambitious candidates with a need for success
- Competitive salary with a competitive, uncapped commission scheme
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market-leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus on Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, and Engineering sector.
Buchanan Staffing Group
At Buchanan Staffing Group, we have been providing market-leading staffing solutions since our founding in 2013.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london buchanan staffing
People who applied for this job also applied for:
London, Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston
Graduate Data Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Business Analyst Programme - London
£25k to 30k per year + benefits + commission
9Buchanan Staffing Group
£25k to 30k per year + OTE £40k to £100k
Graduate Forex Business Development Executive
£25k to £27K, £60K Year 1
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
London, Monument, Billingsgate