Brilliant opportunity for a Graduate Administrator/ Research Assistant to join this boutique, medical media company based in the west end.
- Offer of one-on-one training with leading consultants
- Competitive salary, alongside uncapped commission structure
- Weekly team socials
- Lunch Clubs
The Role of a Graduate Administrator:
- Interesting and fast-paced work within a high-performing, stimulating and supportive environment
- Assisting the Senior Grants Administrator with the entire grants life cycle and research
- This is a highly diverse and involved role where you will be part of a professional and social team with the potential for development and progression
- Logging candidates, formatting CVs, managing database systems, undertaking ad hoc projects
Ideal Applicants for the Graduate Administrator Role:
- Recent graduate, with 2:2 or higher
- Individuals with excellent research and organisational skills
- Numerate and logical individuals who can work in a target-based environment
- Candidates who enjoy a diverse role
- Confident individuals with excellent communication skills - both verbally and written
- Applicants must have great analytical skills and attention to detail
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
NEW Two Year Rotational Programme - Up to £80k
£25,000 + free accommodation, subsidised meals and laundry
East Midlands, Shirebrook
Graduate Business Analysts/Consultants
£25,000 to £28,000
London, Paddington, Bayswater
£25000 to £30000 + Benefits
Buchanan Search Limited
G&E Partners Lifescience - Executive Search Consultant
My Recruitment Career
Data Management Consultant - Kubrick
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Trainee Merchandiser - Next
East Midlands, Leicester