Administrator - Part time
We have a brand new, exciting opportunity for a part time Administrator to join us here at QA on a permanent basis, working remotely,
Your new role will involve posting all new job vacancies to external job boards and QA's website in a timely manner, working closely with the Marketing Executive to lead on SMS and email campaign send-outs to keep our applicants engaged and managing ad performance.
- Using QA's ATS, posting all apprenticeship job vacancies to external job boards and QA's website.
- Manage vacancy poster - the integration tool linking QAs internal system to external job boards/ third parties.
- Deliver an effective service and maintain positive relationships with all sales teams, prioritising sales requests that may require urgent attention.
- Ensure all roles are run through our copy checking tool that ensures content is free from gender-bias - and engaging to diverse applicants
- Work closely with the recruitment team to optimise marketing engagement communication with applicants (via SMS and email send-outs)
- Work closely with the marketing executive to set-up all email marketing campaigns using communicator - QAs email platform.
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Experience in a similar role managing large volumes of data would be highly beneficial
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience using CRM software or an ATS
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000kpa pro rata plus a host of excellent benefits
A little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
QA is a leading provider of specialist software, IT and fully managed services in finance, Government and commercial markets.
QA Limited Interview Reviews
15 January 2021
20 September 2018
It was a one on one interview covering some competency questions and going over your interest in the role, and CV. You are pulled aside during the group task at any time so you...
04 September 2018
It started with phone interview, where it asked basic questions about my knowledge, education and the role, after passing the phone interview I was invited to join assessment day...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :advertising & pr jobs london limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - West End, London - Trident
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International - West End, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Cloud Computing Engineer
Graduate Technical Consultant
Discover EY – Women in Business
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland