Admin - Immediate Start (Entry-level)
If you are a recent graduate or entry-level worker eager to learn with unlimited earning potential, we have the right opportunity for you.
Join our client, a leading specialist in technical IT and business transformation recruitment across the UK and Europe. They are looking for a Graduate Project Administrator to join their team. You will be in responsible for providing administrative support to the project manager and project team.
The Role of a Graduate Project Administrator:
- Thorough and ongoing training - outlining use of systems and industry knowledge
- Liaising with other business stakeholders
- Supporting and organising aspect of new projects
- Responsible for project billing and timesheet management
Ideal Candidates for the Graduate Administrator role:
- Recent graduates with 2:2 or higher
- Individuals who are highly organised and who have great attention to detail
- Adaptable graduates who enjoy a diverse role
- Candidates who have great communication and leadership skills
- Driven and ambitious candidates with a need for success
- Competitive starting salary with an uncapped commission scheme
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
Buchanan Graduates, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Our team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of understanding, advising and delivering for our clients & candidates. Buchanan Graduates focus on placing graduates into recruitment and sales positions across the UK and USA. Our passion for achieving results for candidates and clients is unrivalled. www.buchanangraduates.com
Buchanan Graduates is on TikTok! Follow us for expert career advice and valuable recruitment hints & tips to help you get the job you want! Link: http://bit.ly/40xbZIn
Buchanan Graduates is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.