With offices in New York, China, Singapore, India and London, a team of
innovative minds covering technology, marketing and consultancy, the
hiring company specialise in making sense out of large sums of data that
their clients sit on and help unlock its business value. With over 450
technologists, analysts, UX designers and data scientists the company
work with 14 of the Fortune 50 across 45 markets.This is a permanent
job paying £23,000 - £25,000 plus benefits.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Ad Technology Team who are responsible for enabling ad technology capabilities to client's digital strategy in what is a data driven job and requires technically savvy individual interested in how digital media is optimised for big brands. Both this company and the job offer ample career development.
You will receive training on how to build network architecture within 3rd party ad serving platforms for a range of different clients along with comprehensive training allowing you to add technical expertise to campaigns for troubleshooting purposes.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Work closely with agency client account teams to solve media problems and assist with identifying new opportunities to improve work processes.
• Deployment of media tags in production or live environment.
• Monitor media tag deployments within Tag Management Systems (TMS).
• Help specialist teams with on boarding process to Tag Management Systems.
• Answer basic support question about Tag Management Systems platforms.
• Partner with internal and external teams to test and deploy new tracking solutions while monitoring and optimising existing integrations.
• Ensure data capture is consistent and accurate across ad technology platforms.
• Serve as a technical contact and subject matter expert for all 3rd party ad server and media tags or tracking implementation requests.
• Strengthen relationships with Ad Technology vendors and evaluate new tools and products to augment existing capabilities.
• Test, validate and troubleshoot tagging and tracking issues as they occur e.g. communicating status or next steps until resolution with all relevant stakeholders.
• Create and maintain technical tagging documentation and catalogue this accordingly.
• Manage administration, governance and compliance of best practice guidelines for platform integrations and consistent data flow.
• Communicate technical information to non-technical audience.
• Managing and prioritising work effectively to ensure internal deadlines, timetables and approvals are met.
What are the ideal candidate's skills, personality and experience?
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferred subjects include Computer Science, Marketing, Business Information Technology or related subjects.
• A desire to work in a data-intensive environment.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proficient Excel user.
Bonus points for:
• An understanding of tracking technologies, ideally in the context of digital ad operations.
• Experience using ad server technology solutions such as DoubleClick, Sizmek, AdForm or FlashTalking.
• Experience using tag management systems e.g. Google Tag Manager, Tealium or Ensighten.
• An understanding of digital marketing or e-commerce.
What are the perks of working for this company?
• Free breakfast.
• Subsidised café on site.
• Private healthcare after probation period.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Subsidised gym membership.
• Football season ticket loans.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme North West ASAP
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£24000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £27000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £24000 per annum negotiable plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP