|Salary:||£26,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Marketing, Research & Analysis|
An international marketing software company using A.I. to anticipate people's needs for products and services which allows marketing agencies and brands to deliver more targeted and effective campaigns. With offices in over 20 countries, over 900 staff members and a wide array of clients including many international brands.
This is a temporary contract working full hours and paying £100 per day with the potential to be extended depending on business needs.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Advertising Trafficking team as an Ad Ops Executive to support the successful delivery of ad campaigns on behalf of clients, ensuring they get the most relevant visibility for their marketing campaign.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Learn how to create and traffic ad campaigns using the company's proprietary ad server.
• Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creative.
• Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery and performance.
• Interact with account managers, sales, engineers and partners on various ops projects.
• Be proactive in developing own knowledge on industry standards and new technology.
• Actively participate in weekly meetings.
• Get involved with training sessions.
• Represent Ad Ops internally & external.
• Translate technical information into layman terms.
• Learn about and support strategy development for Ad Ops workflow.
What are the ideal candidate's personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, subjects of interest include Science based, Maths and Computer Science though these are not pre-requisites.
• High academic achievers preferred.
• Fast learners who like to though themselves in the deep end and learn quick.
• Previous experience or knowledge of ad trafficking is a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
• Understanding or knowledge of Real Time Bidding or Programmatic buying is a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
• A creative problem solver, self-motivated and driven.
• Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos.
• Highly organised, detail oriented and very focused.
• Familiarity of how websites and online ads work.
• Any knowledge of ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler) would be a bonus.
• Understanding of online ad serving concepts such as Cost per Thousand Impressions, Cost Per Acquisition, Real Time Bidding, Return on Investment etc.
What are the perks of working at this company?
Work for one of the most well-known agencies in this space, headquartered in California, whilst working on top tier brand accounts and receive training from an industry leading team.
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£18000.00 to £22000.00 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London 1-Mar-2018
£26000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 12-Mar-2018
£22000 to £30000 per annum plus OTE London 26-Mar-2018