Actuarial Graduate Scheme - Lloyds of London
The Actuarial team at Lloyd’s is responsible for oversight of market reserves and capital. As part of this rotational scheme, you can expect plenty of variety as you hone your commercial awareness and work towards a professional qualification with the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA).
What could you be doing?
Reserves are the funds set aside to pay claims and capital is funds held to ensure that claims can be met in adverse circumstances. With potentially billions at stake, our actuaries handle large quantities of data, analysing and modelling outcomes and requirements.
- 2.2 minimum degree (or equivalent) in any subject.
- 2 year fixed term contract
What do we look for?
We are looking for those who are curious about our organisation and about future opportunities with us. We will want to see that your skills align with our values-led competencies which include.
- Relating and networking - This competency is about building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations - This competency is about setting high standards of quality and focusing on customers’ needs and satisfaction.
- Adapting and responding to change - This competency is about accepting new ideas and making positive use of the opportunities change presents.
- Commercial thinking -This competency is about analysing and evaluating information to make smart and informed decisions.
- Creating and innovating - This competency is about producing new ideas, thinking outside the box, and seeking innovative solutions to problems.
- Achieving goals and objectives - This competency is about working hard to improve and achieve goals.
The recruitment process will comprise of a number of stages including online gamified assessments, a video interview and a situational judgement test (SJT).
At Lloyd's, we believe that innovation comes from having an inclusive
culture of equality and diversity. We use ClearTalents to discover how
we might help you feel welcomed, supported and able to do as well as you
can when applying to work for us, including identifying any reasonable
adjustments that we may need to make.
Click to apply
We are Lloyd’s. We are a unique combination of a specialist insurance market and a Corporation.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :finance jobs london actuarial graduate scheme lloyds london insurance lloyd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
NEW Finance Graduate
4Michael Page International Recruitment Ltd
Actuarial Graduate Trainee
Advisory Graduate - Actuarial
Finance – NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
£23,000 + CeMap qualifications + commission
London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
BDO Audit and Assurance Graduate Programme (London and South East)
South East, London, Nationwide, Guildford, Reading, Southampton, Gatwick