- £24000.00 to £26000.00 per annum + benefits
- 6th May 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Accounts Receivable Specialist
South West London
£23,000 + Benefits
Are you looking for a new role working for a well-established and renowned company as an Accounts Receivable Specialist?
An excellent opportunity to work for a leading consumer advertising platform as part of the accounts receivable team. Based in South West London, this well-known and reputable brand sells business to business digital advertising space. You and your team will be responsible for recovering outstanding debts from clients, resolving billing discrepancies, processing credit notes, and updating stakeholders on the progress of any unpaid invoices. This is an excellent role someone looking to take their next step in Credit Control.
- Recover outstanding debts owed from clients
- Work with the sales, finance and operation teams to resolve any billing discrepancies
- Keeping the CRM database updated to ensure the finance contact and billing addresses are correct
- Process invoices and credit notes when needed
- Work closely with your manager and ensure your weekly KPIs are delivered
- Excellent verbal and written skills will allow you to communicate well with clients
- A minimum of 1 year's experience in a Credit Control or Finance Administration role will provide you with the knowledge you will need
- Outstanding problem-solving skills will ensure you get the best
- The ability to multitask will allow you to help you work well under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Good organisation will ensure optimum results in a fast-paced environment
For more information on this exciting role, click "Apply" now!
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free