Accounts Assistant Internship | Lifestyle Industry | 3 months | London
- £19,000 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 5th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
Our client is a leading author on preparing and cooking food for children.
How can you expect to spend your day:
Initially working on the sales ledger matching receipts to sales invoices and payments to purchase invoices you will have the opportunity to learn how a SME operates as each department leads into the Finance Departure. You will move on to producing the invoices from the orders and have the opportunity to work closely with the Operations Manager following the process from receiving an order from our customers to receiving payment and being able to close down that invoice. You will also learn how to deal with queries which arise along the way.
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• Must have a good basic knowledge of a Profit and Loss account
• Some knowledge of accounting software although you will be shown exactly what to do.
• You will have your questions answered but you will not be micromanaged and must therefore be able to think for yourself and notice if you have made a mistake.
• Making mistakes is not a problem not disclosing one can be!!
• You will need to be confident as you will need to talk to supplier's customers on the telephone.
• A genuine interest in taking a peak into the financial side of a business would be great.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
Real opportunity for learning the financial and business modelling of a SME.
Sign up for job alerts - its free