Accounts Assistant | £20K | Property Management | Central London
- £20,000 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 5th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
For over a decade, our client has been investing in the heart of London; one of the world's most desirable and financially resilient capitals.
The result is a portfolio of prestigious commercial and residential properties in some of London's most sought-after locations.
Our client has developed a reputation for taking traditional properties that need major refurbishment and creating inspired, architect-designed modern living spaces. The same innovative approach has been applied to commercial properties.
This is a grad job offering up to £20K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This is a varied role within the Accounts team, duties include but are not limited to;
• Service charge accounting
• Purchase and sales ledgers
• Bank reconciliations
• Credit cards and petty cash
• Dealing with tenant deposits
• Building up and maintaining positive relationships with contractors and clients
• Invoicing and taking payments from customers
• Managing weekly contractor payment runs
• Logging receipts
• A working knowledge of Sage line 50, Excel and Banking software is essential, as is the willingness to share responsibility, when required, for general office duties and property related matters.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
• You are a self-motivated, reliable team player who has a proactive attitude and wishes to get involved with the company's progression.
• Professional and confident manner
• Excellent attention to detail
• Committed, bright, numerate and enthusiastic
• Fluent in English (written & oral)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
• Good work ethic
• BA Degree or equivalent (ideally business or accounting related)
Sign up for job alerts - its free