Accounts Administrator, Retail Industry, London
- £22,000 plus benefits
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 14th June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client owns and operates some of the best shopping centres across the country. With over 21 million square feet of retail space in 16 locations between the UK and Spain, their centres attract over 400 million customer visits a year and more than half of the UK population visit one of their centres each year.
This role sits in their innovative digital platform working to help merge the physical and
digital shopping worlds in an ever-changing retail landscape. On their website you can shop all their shopping centres in-centre, online and on the go. This role is based in their Corporate HQ in Central London where around 50 staff work across Tech, Content, Retail, Marketing and Operations.
Your responsibilities will include regular financial reconciliations; working on outstanding payments, invoicing and accruals; producing revenue and financial data for key stakeholders; and forecasting company revenues.
You’ll be expected to communicate at all levels across the business and work closely with the Ops Director, Digital Ops Manager and the Finance Team reporting directly into the Digital Ops Manager.
You will enjoy working through detailed statistics, have a high level or accuracy and be comfortable adhering to existing financial processes and seeking out new opportunities to improve them.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking for a junior level role at a fun and fast-paced online company, with excellent opportunity for growth.
Complete a full reconciliation of revenues at Month-end and Quarter-end, including preparing Accrued Revenues
Produce financial data for key stakeholders such as declined revenues
Work closely with the Retail team to ensure all retailer invoices are raised and paid
Deal directly with Retailers and Affiliate Partners on payment related queries
Record all Affiliate Commission revenues for processing by the Finance team
Respond to any revenue related information requests
Work closely on our CRM system to monitor all outstanding payments from Advertisers
Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Good or intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively
- An interest in ecommerce and digital technology
- Work experience with demonstrable skills in reporting or data administration
- Some knowledge of accounting principles and practices (desirable)
- Private health insurance; 4 x annual salary life insurance
- Ride to work scheme; annual season ticket loan
- Sociable friendly office with regular organised events
- Free fruit every day; subsidised catered breakfast
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday (+accrued extra holiday after 2 and 4 years)
Sign up for job alerts - its free