Accounting Assistant / Finance Role
- £20 to £24k + OTE + Travel Expenses plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 20th June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are looking for a passionate graduate to join an expanding finance team. This role will be fundamental to helping continue the growth of popchips as a business in the UK. A challenger mindset and a real desire to work in an SME environment are vital.
Key responsibilities include:
· Ownership of the customer sales invoicing cycle
· Managing and processing customer deductions
· Liaising with the bank to process cash applications
· Assisting with purchase ledger duties, processing invoices and providing resolution to
· Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
· Working with the finance team to drive process improvements
· Supporting the finance team with ad hoc projects
Popchips are an innovative range of snacks that launched in 2007 in the United States, and are well on their way to something special. The company makes a delicious, healthier line of popped potato chips that are in the leading retailers and among the fastest growing natural snacks in the USA.
Popchips launched in the uk in march 2012 and has is quickly becoming one of the hottest snack brands in the uk Popchips has a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture with all aspects of the business focussed delivering the best possible snacker experience.
Summary of experience/qualifications
· University Degree 2:1 or higher from a good university
· Studied a maths based subject at A-Level and achieved A or higher.
· Confidence to challenge existing process in search of efficiencies
· High level of competence with Microsoft Excel (V-lookups and Pivot Tables)
· A sense of humour, a passion for working hard toward a common goal, a thrill for building a brand, great attention to detail and, of course, a love for snacking
Sign up for job alerts - its free