Majestic Wines are the largest wine specialist in the UK with over 200 stores, as well as a very significant online presence, and megastores in France.
Following the merger between Naked Wines and Majestic, Rowan Gormley (Founder of Naked Wines and Chief Executive of the enlarged group), has set the wheels in motion of transforming the business into a new kind of retailer – a retailer that is loved by customers, loved by suppliers and loved by shareholders.
This transformation is brought to life by our talented team at the Support Centre, Watford, which houses all departments working behind the scenes such as Property, Customer, IT, Transformation, Finance and Supply Chain.
As part of a crucial team of several colleagues, this role reports to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, within the larger Finance Department, and is based in the support centre in Watford.
The key aspect of this role is to help the team to data cleanse the current systems in order to have clean data entered into the forthcoming new finance system.
This role is administration orientated and will be responsible for:
• Invoice input
• Liaising with suppliers to resolve invoce queries and issues
• Scanning and indexing of supplier invoices plus ad hoc scanning
• Cleansing current data
• Taking part in supplier reconciliations
• Reviewing negative account balances
• Reviewing the supplier list to clear out dated suppliers
• Other admin duties as required
Knowledge and Skills
• Previous accounts payable ledger experience is desirable but not essential as strong administrators will also be considered
• Able to deal with high volumes of data entry
• Very organised and able to prioritise effectively
• Keen eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills
This role would be perfect for an experienced accounts payable professional or an excellent administrator looking to add experience to their CV whilst working for a great company with great benefits such as...
What you'll get
Salary: DoE, but generous
Location: Majestic HQ, Watford (parking on site)
Benefits: Contributory pension, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, 20% staff discount, free wine, free lunch provided every day.
Contract: This is a temporary nine month contract starting asap and working 37.5 hrs Monday - Friday.
To Apply: Please enter your personal details, an optional covering letter and upload your CV.
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
£22k starting salary plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
Competitive salary + bonus London ASAP
£23000.00 to £26000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London 25-Jun-2018