Account Manager - Media
- £25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 13th March 2019
- Start date:
Account Manager - Media
Up to £30,000 + 20% commission
Are you a Sales Executive looking for a step into the world of social media or digital but tired of cold calling?
A boutique style media company that focuses on digital publishing and the social influencer community are looking for a Account manager/Talent Executive to work on their lifestyle portfolio. Brokering talent deals with media agencies. The company is progressive, entrepreneurial and this role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to take their career to the next level with a competitive salary, commission structure and growth potential. They are based in central London and have a very adult working attitude; they offer flexible working hours/work from home days and an overall positive atmosphere.
* The first point of contact for media agencies, taking briefs as well as ensuring you maximise the opportunities by upselling and cross-selling
* Brokering agreements and managing incoming requests between clients, agencies and our exclusively contracted portfolio of influencers
* Working as part of the sales team you'll report to the Commercial Director but on a day to day basis you will mostly be liaising with the Head of Talent
* You'll take part in weekly sales meetings and talent management meetings once a month and contribute to new product development and revenue opportunities.
* Sometimes you'll be required to attend industry networking events, seminars and conferences to build your awareness of the industry and socialise with the wider team
* A very organised self-starter who can manage a high volume of incoming sales enquiries for the talent division
* Experience within a media environment with proven examples of success (media sales experience is a plus but not essential)
* Negotiation skills and experience of upselling essential, as well as strong closing technique
* Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Articulate and confident communicator on phone, email and face to face
* Knowledge within the influencer marketing space a huge plus but not essential
Click 'Apply' now if want to jump into the Media, Digital and Social Influencers and join an exciting company.
Sign up for job alerts - its free