Account Manager | Marketing
- £35000 to £40000 per annum + benefits
- 7th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client are an award-winning marketing software company who specialise in providing enterprise data solutions to blue chip companies in the UK and Europe. They enable their clients to understand the entire customer journey, right from sales lead to advocate and to build broader and deeper insights into a customer's lifestyle, behaviours and preferences.
Their clients are across a range of industries including, but not limited to, hospitality, health & fitness, travel and gaming. They are proud to work with companies such as TripAdvisor, Trainline, Toshiba and Genting Casinos.
They are based in a WeWork on Liverpool Street and are looking for another Account Manager to join their Account Management team.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts for Acteol. You will be involved in:
- the prepatatory groundwork and research
- having a good understanding of the clients overall data structure
- the automated CRM and campaigns which are employed
- understanding each business sector your clients sit within which will help provide insight and opportunities to leverage the data they hold
- building strong relationships with the development team to help deliver the required projects and support to clients
You will have…
- Experience as an Account Executive or Account Manager in the marketing industry
- Understanding and ideally experience with CRM and segmentation
- The ability to be analytical and devise strategies
- Comfortable handling data and proficient at excel
- Excellent communication skills
Sign up for job alerts - its free