|Salary:||Competitive with Commission depending on experience + benefits + OTE + Bonus + salary review|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Legal & Law, Sales, Media|
Competitive salary with commission, plus 25 days holiday and a pension scheme, life assurance, a subsidised gym membership, cycle-to-work scheme and a season ticket loan.
Law Business Research is a niche legal media organisation providing legal analysis, news and insight for our professional audience of lawyers around the world. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal issues at the heart of our business.
This role is responsible for the account management of our clients within our Subscriptions team, ensuring the highest possible proportion of repeat business. There will be a mix of telephone and face-to-face account management, and you will be expected to travel internationally to attend our award winning events and meet our global clients.You will work closely and collaboratively with your team to develop methods of maintaining and streamlining processes. You will be using CRM management and reporting.
What you'll do:
• Use your excellent communication and research skills to develop and maintain high quality business relationships with multiple external clients.
• Be responsible for growing new and existing revenue sources from a global client base using a consultative sales approach
• Undertake international travel as part of the role
• In return we offer you full support and training to develop your skills within a stimulating and expanding company. Please send a CV and covering letter to apply.
This role suits a strong relationship builder with good organisation and administration skills. You will be highly motivated and a good influencer, willing to go the extra mile to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
• Minimum of 2:1 university degree
• Highly confident, tenacious, target driven and focused
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• A keen interest in current affairs combined with an international outlook
• Ideally work experience in a customer facing/telephone sales role
Please send a CV and cover letter by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button below.
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£22,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive + benefits London, Egham, Nationwide ASAP
£23000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP