Account Manager- Immediate Start!
- £24,000 (£35k OTE)
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
· Looking to progress your career?
· Motivated to earn commission on top or your basic salary?
· Are you looking for a sociable office surrounded by like-minded individuals?
· How does free breakfast and lunch every day sound?
Gumtree is part of the eBay Classified Group, the world leader in online classifieds, with 12 brands that span the globe.
Founded in London in 2000, Gumtree today is the UK’s leading classified site, with over 16m unique visitors every month and over 9.5m app downloads. The platform enables people to trade everything from cars to home items and find jobs, local services, community events and even somewhere to live!
Our mission is to help create a world where people share more and waste less. Our focus is on delivering a first class trading experience founded on the classified pillars of ‘Local, Free and Easy’.
You will play a pivotal role at Gumtree within one of our 4 classified verticals (Motors, Property, Jobs and Services) managing existing relationships with clients and working in partnership with them to strategically deliver growth and maximise retention.
We expect great things of you, and will ensure you have all the training and support necessary to achieve them! Your duties will include but won’t be limited to:
Retaining, growing & increasing the net value of your client base
Build first class relationships and maximize your account’s potential
· Deliver weekly reports and forecasts to your line manager
· Ensure the CRM is up to date and accurate at all times
· Ensure your accounts receive the best possible ROI and a world-class user experience
· Meet and exceed daily KPI’s and performance metrics (calls, proposals, meetings etc)
· Have a complete understanding of Gumtrees’ products and services to adequately answer all customers’ queries
· Identify opportunities within the client base for further sales of unseen/ tried products
· Anticipate issues that could prevent your clients from rebooking and proactively solve these before your client raises concerns
· Interpret and deliver performance data to clientele
What can we offer you?
· World class training through our sales academy offering a hands on learning experience
· Progression opportunities within the business
· Free breakfast and lunch every day!
· A sociable, dress down environment where we put our people first
· Top Performer events and holiday incentives
· The opportunity to earn commission on top of your basic salary leaving you in total control of your earnings
· Discounts at local bars, gyms, restaurants and health & beauty salons
What are we looking for?
You will be a sociable person who enjoys building relationships and can deliver what you promise. Organisation is key to this role and you must present yourself as a professional at all times, especially when meeting face-to-face with clients at industry events. We are also looking for people who:
· Are able to articulate business goals, performance requirements and lead the implementation of change
· Have a customer centric approach
· Are proactive with ability to manage own workload effectively
· Lead by example - meet and exceed all KPI’s measured weekly, monthly and YTD
Most importantly you will be passionate about what you do, passionate about the Gumtree brand and bring all your energy to the position.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
Location: Richmond, UK
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Sign up for job alerts - its free