Account Manager I Events Platform I London
- £20000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 29th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
WHO WE ARE
We are a fast-growing ticketing and event management platform with operations in the UK and the United Sates. The Company provides event organisers with online and mobile solutions to promote, manage and ticket their events. We are mainly founded in university-life and works with thousands of clients, including student unions, festivals, national event organisers, and charities. Headquartered in London and we are venture capital backed!
WHY WE NEED YOU
We saw a very successful 2018, experiencing huge growth in both clients and ticket sales. Our company is now looking to build on its expansion into new markets and verticals throughout the UK and the USA in 2018 / 19 and needs an experienced Business Development Executive to help drive the Company's continued success.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Business Development Executive will report to the Head of Sales, and will be responsible for identifying, sourcing and winning new client opportunities within certain geographies and verticals. The Business Development Executive will work with various teams across the company to deliver the best solution for potential clients.
- Play a key role in lead generation, winning us new clients.
- Achieve quarterly personal performance targets.
- Manage a detailed pipeline of potential clients, feeding back to management regularly with clear visibility of targets, revenue growth and KPIs.
- Consult and educate potential clients on company technologies and software.
- Source new leads and research potential new markets.
- Build and maintain working relationships with existing clients.
- Attend professional networking events to promote the Company.
- Attend pitches and meetings with existing and potential clients.
You will need:
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, conscientious self-starter, with an engaging personality who is commercially minded and thrives in a team environment.
- Degree or equivalent academic qualification.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines.
- An understanding of the events industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong client-facing and relationship skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Confidence in dealing with the personnel at all levels internally and externally.
- Demonstrable numeracy and analytical skills.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Unique opportunity to input and engage across all parts of the business, including marketing and social media campaigns, design, development and product feedback.
- Work with a driven and high-quality team who love what they do in a fun office environment.
- Regular office socials and Friday night drinks.
- Eligibility for equity compensation.
- The latest software and hardware.
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Training and travel.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Sign up for job alerts - its free