Junior Account Manager, FinTech, London, £25,000
Our client is one of the most dynamic and disruptive companies in the UK at the moment. They were set up in 2010 and have turned the finance world on its head. They are an online marketplace which allows savers to lend money directly to small and medium sized businesses. The guys who have backed it have set up the likes of LoveFilm, Twitter and Skype to name but a few. (Bit of name-dropping there...). A billion pounds has already been lent to small businesses through their site since they launched! Jaw dropping stuff!
They are looking to recruit a Junior Account Manager to join their expanding Borrower Sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join a market-changing business, with significant responsibility from the outset.
• Managing applications from UK businesses - from initial enquiry to acceptance of funds
• Building relationships with a variety of business owners via telephone and email
• Maximising the number of applications passed to the Credit team
• Liaising with the Credit team on a daily basis
• Building and managing your portfolio of successful borrowers
There is great scope to progress within the company, with the opportunity for suitable candidates to move into a more senior Account Manager position.
• 2:1 or equivalent experience preferable
• A desire to work in Account Management or Sales
• Strong business acumen and enthusiastic about working in an innovative area of finance
• Knowledge of the finance industry would be advantageous
• Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
• Dynamic and KPI-driven
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Driven to succeed both individually and as part of a team
• Ability to "think outside the box" and suggest changes to processes to improve efficiency Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
Are you hungry, energetic, and multi-talented? Do you love coming up with better ways to do things? Do you speak up and have plenty of ideas, but are interested in hearing other people's too? Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to let your hair down on a Friday (or Thursday) night?!
If you are keen to apply, you must be available for an interview on 28th September 2016 in London.
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Central ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London, Central ASAP
£22k basic, £40k OTE negotiable plus benefits salary review London ASAP
£22k Basic, + £12k OTE plus OTE London ASAP
£30,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£24,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 2-Oct-2017
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South East Various
£21,000 to £40,000 OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Germany, London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Spain 4-Sep-2017
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017
£30,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017