Account Manager / Delivery Consultant
- 20 to 23k Basic + Commission negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus with salary review
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
If you are looking for your first step into Account Management and you have some sales or commercial experience, this role could be the first step to success! We are looking for people who are driven, ambitious, financially motivated and strong relationship builders. This role is specifically candidate / delivery focussed (no business development). We can provide you with a full training programme, long term career progression and an environment which rewards people for their success!
McGregor Boyall are currently looking to hire a Trainee Account Manager / Delivery Consultant, to be part of our growing global business. If successful, you will be working with some of the biggest names in Financial Services, in order to find them the best talent in the market. You will be head hunting, qualifying and networking with candidates, in order to pair up the right individual with the right role for them! This role requires strong relationship building and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
What we're looking for:
* Graduate with a 2:1 is desirable but not essential
* Somebody who is motivated by the prospect of being able to earn uncapped commission
ON TOP of a basic salary
* Somebody that can demonstrate the ability to think on their feet and pick up new
* Highly motivated, driven and organised with good relationship building skills
* Someone with some sales or commercial experience is desirable but not essential
What we can offer:
* Monthly, Quarterly and Annual incentives + company holidays for high achievers
* A proven track record in training and development in order for you to progress quickly
* The opportunity to work for a Global Agency with over 30 years worth of established
success in the world of recruitment.
* A high volume of warm roles with household names + blue chip organisations
If this sounds appealing, please do send your CV to us or call Gemma on 02074229034 for an initial discussion around what we can offer!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on any grounds
Sign up for job alerts - its free