Account Manager - Bytes Security
Job Title: Account Manager, Bytes Security
Sector: Technology/Cyber Security
Already a market leader in the Enterprise and Public sectors, Bytes Security Partnership are looking to further expand their presence in the SME market by building a new Account Management team based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Bytes Security Partnerships is a software services and security solutions provider; fast growing, with a global reach, they've earned the trust of a whole host of big name clients including ASOS, Harvey Nichols, the Rugby Football Union as well as Domestic & General. They're looking for a new team of enthusiastic graduates to help spearhead their strategic growth plans.
Account Manager - the package:
- £28,000 basic salary, with £10k OTE
- Excellent progression and development potential - all members of the Bytes Management team joined as graduates, and there is a clearly defined roadmap of progression, building up to Client Director level
- Rewards for Employee of the month and an annual who's the greatest
- 'Top table' for high performers - leave at 12pm to go to a Michelin star restaurant
- Pension and healthcare contribution
- Promotion bonus
- Fantastic social culture, with a flat structure and open plan office
- Extra day's holiday for non-smokers
Bytes Security Partnerships continually invest in training for all
levels from starting as a graduate and throughout any subsequent
progression. Through market leading internal and external training, they
ensure successful candidates are equipped with the right skills and
experience fulfil their potential.
Account Manager - Responsibilities:
- Working strategically to build a customer network using the Bytes portfolio of services and solutions
- Performing client outreach via telephone, email and virtual methods - proactively building high value relationships
- Shadowing and supporting on meetings with clients
- Effectively articulate core propositions and tailor to a customer's goals
- Manage accounts, ensure that customers are satisfied and that they are fully aware of the Bytes offering
- Demonstrate a growth mind-set in the effort to continually learn, staying up to date with industry trends and developments
- Educated to degree level
- Inquisitive mind-set and approach that facilitates customer understanding
- Results focused, confident and articulate
- Driven with a positive outlook
- Motivated by opportunities for progression
- Excellent communication skills and sound commercial acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note: due to the high number of graduate applications we receive, if you are not contacted within 28 days then your application has been unsuccessful. Our roles are entry level graduate sales positions.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...