Disruptive start-up based on level 24 of The Shard. Graduate Account Manager. £23-25,000 salary.
Our client is a pre-Series A disruptive Recruitment technology company based in The Shard. The company was started in the founder’s bedroom just four years ago. After receiving funding from angel investors, the company opened its doors at the top of The Shard and has gone from strength to strength since. The company is growing at an exponential rate and the vision is to open a New York office this year! The company believes in graduates and this is an Account Management role that will see you meeting customers and building relationships from day one of your career.
What is the job, exactly?
This is a Client Success role for a Graduate with a strong desire to build relationships with existing clients. You will be joining a team of Account Managers and will report into the Client Success Director and the Founder.
- • Assisting the Account Management team in the day-to-day management of clients.
- • Learn about your client base.
- • Visit clients face-to-face with your mentor.
- • Run training workshops for smaller clients on how clients can get the most out of the product.
- • Be the first point of contact for any client enquiries and chat to clients on the instant chat function.
- • Build deep and long-lasting relationships with your clients.
Why do I want this job?
• Join a fun and ambitious company that will give you autonomy, responsibility and operates a 100% transparency policy.
• Go to client meetings and learn how to pitch, handle objections and close deals.
• Be a part of the journey of a pre-Series-A start up and understand how to build a business.
• You will be rewarded – the company took top performers last year on an all expenses paid trip to Barcelona and does regular lunches and dinners in London hot spots.
The fun stuff
- • The offices are at the top of The Shard and as you can imagine the office boasts the most phenomenal view of the City.
- • Quarterly events including Crystal Maze and Junkyard Golf.
- • Regular nights out and socials.
- • Company lunches to The Shard, Sky Gardens, The Ivy and Sketch.
What do I need to do to get this job?
We are looking for two high-powered graduates with a natural flair for building relationships. You should be a determined person who cares about client satisfaction, and will pull out all the stops to make your clients happy. If this sounds like you, and you’re excited by the company and role, then don’t delay- this opportunity will be in high demand, so send us your CV to apply today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
27,500 BASIC + 13,000 OTE negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£27,500 BASIC, £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£27,500 + £10,000 ote plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£28,000 basic, £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£26,000 Basic + £12,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£18 to 20k Basic, expected salary £50k+ OTE negotiable depending on experience plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£22000 to £28000 per annum negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 30-Sep-2018
£19000 to £21000 per annum plus OTE North West ASAP
£20000 to £25000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits plus Bonus South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland 1-Sep-2019