Our client provides a platform for entrepreneurs to accelerate and collaborate. Focused on eCommerce and hardware, their curated community of members share knowledge, helping each other to grow businesses that are re-architecting how great products are designed, made and sold worldwide.
How you can expect to spend your day:
• Our client is looking for a Community Manager that can deliver a killer experience for the start-ups in the new co-working space, as well as capturing the magic that goes on in the space for social media channels.
• You'll help spot the opportunities to improve the members experiences that haven't been found yet, and you'll love doing it.
• Being the first point of call for the start-ups - making sure the space looks great and runs well, keeping up with the flow of ideas and making sure the brilliant members have everything they need to thrive.
• You'll be entrenched in the start-up world, on the front line of the social media as well as ruling the office with an iron fist.
• It's a role that encompasses office management, social media, and on-the-job problem solving. You'll think fast, get your hands dirty and be a port in the storm
Making your own mark on the fun, energised co-working culture:
You'll bring passion, humour, and knowledge to the beloved workspace, making sure the start-ups feel like part of a family - supported, listened to, and connected to a like-minded network. You'll be the best placed person in the company to know how members are feeling, and you'll use their feedback (and your brilliantly creative mind) to think up new ways to improve the space, events, and community
Keeping the space looking its best:
The devil is in the detail. Keeping the printers running, knowing every password there is, not standing for a less than spotless breakout space - nothing will escape your gaze. This kingdom is yours, and you will guard it with your life
Becoming social media champion of your domain:
You'll spearhead the effort to ensure the beautiful goings on in the office are captured in beautiful pictures, videos, and snippets of wisdom for the social media channels
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications
Passion for people:
This job is all about people. It's about socialising with our start-ups, about seeing connections and opportunities for them, about finding the underlying cause of what they want and delivering it to them with warmth and generosity- you must be fun!
Time management and attention to detail are paramount - you'll be able to juggle a lot of different things at once, whilst keeping clients at the forefront of everything you do.
Previous experience in the entrepreneur or startup world is, obviously, a big plus. But you can also learn this stuff on the job.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Weekly team lunches and monthly outings
• Apple macbook air
• Post probation - private health insurance with a bundle of perks to boot...The team gets 50% off gym memberships at Virgin Active/Nuffield (our two local gyms), plus free weekly cinema tickets, 25% off healthy food from Ocado, Apple watches from £69 and up to 40% off BA flights in Europe.
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£30,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£24000 to £26000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£22000 to £23004 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP