Company: Baxter Freight
Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £23k basic but with guaranteed £4k in Y1 - £27k. Your basic salary rises with length of service and the bonus scheme is uncapped!
DHL Freight's UK sales partner since 2020, Baxter Freight is a relationship driven business within the Logistics sector and a UK company with a global reach. As such, they're looking for enthusiastic undergraduates who complete their studies this summer to perform the Account Manager role - you'll be unafraid to roll your sleeves up and will thrive when engaging with prospects and customers.
They offer a fast paced, exciting environment in which to work. Engaging with clients using various platforms, developing cadences and learning about the full sales cycle and customer journey, you'll pick up invaluable skills that will set you up for a lucrative career.
With start dates from May through to September, this is a fantastic opportunity for employment after completing your studies and is a very exciting time to be joining Baxter Freight!
Account Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £23k with a guaranteed £4k top up in your first year, taking you to £27k total
- Uncapped bonus scheme and commission
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - including extensive 1-2-1 coaching, shadowing Senior Account Managers and working closely with the BDM team - to enable you to manage the sales cycle from start to finish
- The option to enrol on a nationally accredited course, to earn as you learn, worth more than £10k. A fantastic development opportunity!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Healthcare & Pension
- Fantastic, newly refurbed offices - with a casual dress code and vibrant culture. Complete with a pool table and regular employee engagement days
- 25 days holiday
Account Manager Role:
- Obtain a thorough and current working knowledge of the Baxter Freight offering, their industry, clients and target markets
- Shadow senior account managers and the BDM team to pick up techniques and become well versed in the sales cycle
- Undertake thorough research and source your own leads, using various platforms with which to approach and start building relationships with prospects and your own client portfolio
- Engage with existing clients over the phone and via video
- As you progress, meet your KPIs and become successful in your role, manage the entire sales cycle and autonomously manage your own accounts
- Predicted or on track to achieve a 2:1 in your degree (offers will be made conditional on you achieving a 2:1)
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Comfortable in a target driven environment, you'll have a competitive nature
- Ideally you'll have customer facing experience - whether that be retail, hospitality, B2B or B2C of any kind, as long as you have experience working with and having the best interests of customers at heart
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :account manager pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Industrial Placements - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Audit Graduate Trainee (Financial Services)
South East, South West, London, North West, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Poole
Project Management Graduate - January 2023
BAE Systems PLC
South East, North West, Portsmouth, Barrow-in-Furness
Graduate Recruitment Programme - Award Winning Training
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
London, North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Award-Winning Manchester Division
Gravitas Recruitment Group
North West, Manchester