Account Manager | £20.5K + commission | Digital Property Services | Central London
- £20,500 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 5th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client the "Airbnb of retail", is the largest global marketplace for short-term "pop-up" commercial space rental. Specialising in connecting brands and retailers to short-term retail space to create pop-up stores, show rooms and other concepts for durations between 1 week and 18 months.
Short-term on-demand rental is the future of retail and they have been recognised as one of the most disruptive brands to recently emerge.
This fantastic company has an inventory of 10,000+ spaces around the world, including New York, Paris, Milan and Hong Kong, They have helped thousands of brands all over the world, such as: Google, Samsung, L'Oreal and Adidas, to find the perfect pop-up retail space.
This exciting company is searching for an Account Manager to join their
growing team in London. Join them today and help build something BIG.
This is a graduate level role with a negotiable salary based on
experience (£20,500+) plus a 10% - 20% bonus
Key responsibilities of the role;
You will work within the Client Management Team with the objective of increasing revenue generation and ensuring bookings are completed in a timely and accurate manner. You'll be given the tools and methodology to get started and help you to hone your negotiation skills for exceptional results.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing client requests and assist them from the initial request to the close of play
• Educating and informing clients on our services and finding suitable solutions according to their needs
• Ensuring all bookings and invoices are accurate
• Maintain and increase our NPS (Net Promoter Score)
• Develop our complimentary services to increase customer experience
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
• Driven about going above and beyond sales targets with a desire to succeed
• Native English verbal and written communication skills - extremely clear and tactful
• Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and deliver multiple requests simultaneously
• Brilliant customer service attitude and high expectations of quality
• Lateral thinker and numerate with a detail-orientated eye
• Outgoing, patient and quick learner with software
• High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
• Proven negotiator that always looks to close the deal
• A former experience with Salesforce CRM software is a plus
What are the perks of working at this company
• Be part of a fast-paced and exciting VC-backed startup
• Grow with us as we broaden our UK operations and advance as career opportunities arise
• Embrace the entrepreneurial spirit with like-minded hard-workers in our young driven team
• Health and Dental Insurance
Sign up for job alerts - its free