- Offer of one-on-one training with senior leaders
- Competitive salary, alongside uncapped commission structure
- Quarterly rewards for meeting targets
- Lunch clubs
- Bi-annual team holidays
Ideal Applicants for the Graduate Account Manager Role:
- Recent graduate, with 2:1 or higher
- Individuals with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Candidates who enjoy a diverse role
- Self-motivated and driven individuals with a great work ethic
- Confident individuals with excellent communication skills - both verbally and written
The Role of. agraduate Account Manager:
- Interesting and fast-paced work within a high-performing, stimulating and supportive environment
- Extensive and ongoing training programme that includes one on one training with leading consultants
- Liaising with clients regularly in order to better understand their needs
- Offers the opportunity to progress in a rapidly growing sector
- Business development
- Administrative tasks - i.e., booking in interviews for clients and candidates
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...