- Generous salary and commission programme
- 21 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Involvement in and chance to learn about the new and exciting sector of FinTechs start-ups
- Pension contribution
- Lunch Club
- Bi-annual company holidays
Our client is a recruitment firm which specialises in FinTech roles. This rapidly expanding business demands the hire of new, motivated graduates with the drive to succeed. The role being offered is to work in the company's flagship office based in London's financial sector.
Requirements for the Graduate Account Manager Role:
- Recent graduate with a 2:2 or higher
- Available to work within central London
- Resilient and money motivated individuals with a want to succeed
- Confident individuals who have great communication skills - both verbally and written
- Energetic and motivated individuals with a want to succeed with a true industry leader
The Graduate Account Manager Role Involves:
- Liaising with clients regularly in order to better understand their needs
- Offers the opportunity to progress in a rapidly growing sector
- Business development
- Administrative tasks - i.e., booking in interviews for clients and candidates
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london account manager buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Assurance Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
BAE Systems Finance Accelerate Programme
BAE Systems PLC
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Finance Graduate Scheme
7Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Bristol
Internal Audit Graduate Programme - Lloyd's
Graduate Programmes in Actuarial with PwC
South West, London, North West, Scotland, International, Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester
Finance Graduate Programme
Ford Credit Europe