Job Title: Account Manager (French Speaker)
Salary: €41k-48k basic, dependent on experience (+ €51k OTE)
One of fastest growing Tech companies nationally, our client is one of the largest enterprises in the globally within their sector.
They're now looking for logical, operationally minded candidates that are also comfortable building relationships. Ideally, this will not be your first role - you'll have between 2-6 years of experience in one or more roles that have involved engaging with customers and clients, and evidence of analytical and/or operational nous.
The company invests heavily in the development and progression of all its employees, with a strong promote-from-within ethos. You will enter into a sociable and driven corporate environment with true vision and ambition for the future - successful candidates will be looking for the next step in their career with a real growth mind-set.
- Manage revenues and ensure business objectives and targets are met and exceeded
- Identify business opportunities, run analysis and interpret data to transform it into actions
- Build relationships with a variety of stakeholders internally, as well as cultivating relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Effectively manage and map your accounts and implement plans to develop them
- Provide support to customers, Business Development Managers and Channel Directors
Our client offers structured training and vast scope for progression. The bonuses they offer, combined with the dynamic and social office atmosphere, makes the role perfect for ambitious and outgoing candidates.
- Competitive salary of €41k-48k
- Great OTE, taking your total package up to a potential €51k
- Ample learning, earning and progression opportunities
- Outstanding culture and regular international incentives (once restrictions lifted)
- Company Holidays
- Regular socials
What you need:
- Ideally, educated to degree level
- Bi-lingual speaker - French and English fluency
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- A few years' experience ideal, but we will accept outstanding candidates with less
- A logical problem solver, as comfortable with manipulating data as you are when dealing with people
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :account manager pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Marketing Executive
£27,000 + Benefits Phone + Laptop + International Travel
London, International, International (Europe)
IT Graduate Programme
£29,000 + £2,000 Joining Bonus
8Jaguar Land Rover
North West, Manchester
Sponsored Supply Chain & Operations Graduate Programme
6Associated British Food
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland