- £24,000 (£30 to 35k OTE)
- Apply by:
- 22nd October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
· Motivated to earn commission on top of your basic salary?
· Looking to work in a sociable office surrounded by like-minded individuals?
· Do you enjoying building and developing relationships with existing clients?
Gumtree is a part of the eBay family and we’re the UK’s number one classifieds site. With nearly a million new ads on the site each week and a whopping 11.9 million visitors every month, we pride ourselves on being the go-to place for everything from iPhones to cars and jobs to flats.
And we’re continuing to grow!
In an ever-changing job market, Gumtree Jobs has positioned itself as the go to place for clients looking to fill immediate vacancies in the hospitality, driving, cleaning and construction sectors.
The Jobs team is one of our 4 classified verticals that also includes Motors, Property and Services. With 1.3 million unique visitors a month and almost 60,000 live jobs on the site, we’re well established in the market and are going from strength to strength.
What will you be doing?
You will play a pivotal role at Gumtree building, maintaining and developing relationships with our existing client base. Retention of accounts is a key focus of this position as well as finding opportunities to upsell and cross sell within your account base. We expect great things of you and will ensure you have all the training and support necessary to achieve them.
What are we looking for?
Whilst a background in telephone based B2B sales is preferred, we also look for people from a sales background with the following attributes:
· A passion for speaking to people and building long lasting relationships
· A highly organised and methodical approach to your work
· The ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
· A solution orientated approach to problems
· A positive, can-do attitude
What can we offer you?
· Constant and on-going training through our Learning and Development offering
· Progression opportunities within the business where and when appropriate
· The opportunity to earn commission on top of your basic salary leaving you in total control of your earnings
· Free breakfast and access to our well-being programme
· Top Performer events
· A sociable, dress down environment where we put our people first
· Discounts at local fitness studios, restaurants and health & beauty salons.
Gumtree are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
Location: Richmond, UK
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Sign up for job alerts - its free