- £22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + OTE
- 21st March 2020
- Start date:
£22,000 - £25,000 + OTE (£32,000)
Are you currently in a recruitment role, looking for your next step to grow and develop in a Top 100 Company?
The company, who have offices in Cheltenham and Liverpool, are looking for a driven, motivated and articulate candidate, to join their London office! They specialise in providing a complete insurance solution for freelancers, contractors and independent professionals and have developed their own, personal style, for delivering contractor business insurance, than the traditional route. They are hiring for a new Account Manager, with experience of working in a Recruitment or similar environment, to create, grow, manage and nurture their Banking and Finance Recruitment Partners. The role is focusing on managing relationships with existing clients accounts, whilst developing new relationships to build up business; showcasing Account Management skills and incorporating Business Development skills too. This means that the role itself will consist of you to being in the office a couple of days a week and then out meeting with clients, developing your relationships for the rest of the week! This is an amazing opportunity to grow and progress within a company, who are exceeding in every way and who reward the staff who help them get there, generously!
- Create, Grow, Manage and nurture the relationships with their existing Banking and Finance Partners
- Build effective relationships with consultant and compliance teams who aren't familiar with the company, to find new referrers
- Create, implement and drive incentive campaigns for partners
- Working towards weekly and monthly team targets, ensuring the focus is on both activity and revenue to ensure you fulfil your sales potential
- Have previous experience of around 6 - 9 months in a Recruitment role, Consultancy position or even sales, to ensure you hit the ground running!
- With your prior experience in B2B roles, you will have confidence in speaking to decision makers and understand their business needs
- Your strong communication skills will ensure that you build relationships with your clients to sell them relevant products and services and are ultimately able to earn commission
- Your innate commerciality and curiosity will ensure that you are maximising on potential opportunities and to raise your profile in the business
If you feel you have the skillset and want to showcase your Account Management skills - 'APPLY NOW'!!
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free