- £25000.00 to £26000.00 per annum + OTE
- 6th March 2020
- Start date:
- September 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£25,000 + Commission
Are you a hard-working professional seeking your next role in a progressive environment? If so then this could be the role for you.
This market leader provides innovative, relevant and practical courses designed to improve best practice and performance. They specialise in providing bespoke training courses and qualifications to nonlegal professionals who are required to interact with the law. There are seeking an experienced B2B Account Manager with a high level of personal motivation to join their growing team.
- Manage enquiries and bookings from new and existing law firm clients.
- Generate revenue by exploring new opportunities with new and existing clients to achieve growth potential.
- Arrange presentations to raise awareness of the company's solution-based services.
- Arrange and attend client meetings to win/ repeat business.
- Graduate calibre - this will allow you to grasp the technicality of the role.
- At least 6 month's experience in business-to-business sales - this will allow you to hit the ground running within a solution-based environment.
- Relationship building is necessary for rapport building and maintaining relationships.
- Tenacious and target-driven attitude will have great success in booking meetings to meet high end clients.
- Strong communication skills, both in person and face to face, will help you to win business and earn commission.
If this Account Manager role within a supportive and challenging environment sounds like the right opportunity for you, click the Apply button now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free