- £82 to £26000.00 per annum depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- 19th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£25,000, £40,000 OTE
Do you want to build on your existing B2B sales experience and move into a solution-led client facing role?
This well-established business are the market leaders in providing training courses for non-legal individuals who have to interact with the law in some way. They have a close-knit team of top performers who regularly attend client meetings and training sessions with their customers. They are looking for a smart, motivated and polished Account Manager to join their successful and supportive sales team.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Work with an existing client base selling bespoke witness training course to law firms
- Manage and grow an existing portfolio of accounts in order to generate revenue from profitable training courses
- Develop relationships with these clients through account management and other marketing activities to win increase their revenue spend
- Attend various industry events to augment your market knowledge and expand your client portfolio
- With your prior experience in a B2B sales role you will have confidence in speaking to decision makers and understand their business needs
- Having a degree with a 2:1 classification or above will help you to rapidly learn and understand the variety of products and services this business offers.
- Your strong communication skills will ensure that you build relationships with your clients to sell them relevant products and services and are ultimately able to earn commission
- Your innate commerciality and curiosity will ensure that you are maximising on potential opportunities and to raise your profile in the business.
Click the "apply" button now to submit your CV to work at one of the UK's leading training companies
Sign up for job alerts - its free