- £24000.00 to £26000.00 per annum depending on experience + benefits
- Apply by:
- 29th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£26,000 + benefits
Do you want to work in a broad commercial role, supporting directors and managing stakeholder relationships?
This global business, headquartered in the USA, is one of the market leaders in enterprise data and intelligence services. They work with a variety of clients across both the public and private sector, helping these businesses to maximise their cloud technologies and save them money. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for an Account Manager to support their business development team in managing existing accounts and helping to provided sales collateral for pitches as well as support managing the tendering process. The company are passionate about developing everyone who works there so the successful applicant will have access to support, mentoring and bespoke career development.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working across multiple projects to support both the clients and the business development team to ensure that these projects are delivered on time, on scope and on budget.
- Working closely with marketing to ensure that all sales meetings have appropriate documents that can demonstrate the value that the enterprise software provides
- Managing your own portfolio of accounts so ensure that they have the appropriate level of contact and support
- Working across complex projects and managing multiple point of contact to ensure that the software is rolled out effectively
- Developing your own client management skills to take over more complex projects
- With your previous commercial experience you will be able to hit the ground running and start to work on complex projects across a variety of clients, in particular the health and social care sector
- Your strong attention to detail and process led mindset will help you to understand exactly how smoothly a project is running and help you to identify which stakeholders to engage with first
- Your understanding of clients' needs and inquisitive nature will ensure that you are well prepared for meetings and have the relevant documents and sales collateral with you
- Your proficiency in MS office coupled with a degree with at least a 2:1 will ensure that you are able to support the Business Development Director and their team
- Your interest in technology will help you to quickly learn and familiarise yourself wit the products and projects that this team sells
If you want to work for a growing, successful and supportive business, click "apply" now
Sign up for job alerts - its free