- £25,000 to £40,000 + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
Location: Farringdon, London
Salary: £25K - £28K Basic + Commission (OTE 10/15K first year)
Contact: Callum Baines
RULE’s client are currently recruiting two account managers for their rapidly growing corporate team. The focus of this position is to work with clients on market research projects and key responsibilities will include managing client relationships, winning new business and managing research processes. The role can be summarised as the following:
· Identify/Research and approach new clients
· Booking and running meetings with new clients and maintaining current account relations
· Provide consultancy services to clients - advising them on research costs, methodology, strategy and insight.
· Managing the market research process from end to end; from generating costs, overseeing the research and delivering the projects
· Supporting senior account managers in meetings, pitches and campaign management
· Providing extensive client entertainment.
Started seven years ago and has since earned a place as one of the top research providers in the UK, working with a broad range of organisations in over 25 countries. Strengths lie within the Financial Services, Professional Services, Legal, Technology and Communications spaces.
They are a tight-knit team and have created a working environment in which collaboration and support are of the upmost importance. This means that new starters coming in will be working across a variety of projects with different team members and in different sectors.
These vacancies are within the corporate team, which is fast paced and dynamic. Competing with some of the largest research houses in the UK, we punch well above our weight and are looking for similarly ambitious individuals to join and help us grow.
The role offers a variety of perks and incentives which include:
· Uncapped commission structure
· Monthly holiday targets (Past trips have included Las Vegas, Dubai, New York and Ibiza).
· Regular team socials
· Dental and optical cover
· Quarterly competitions to win tickets to events
· Various schemes to earn extra holiday
· Late starts/early finishes for high achievers
· Weekly grocery deliveries to the office
The Ideal Candidate:
The size of the market research space means that there are many sectors to target and that the successful candidate will have a degree of free reign with regards to their market-mapping and prospecting.
Whilst no previous experience in market research is necessary, we are looking for someone with the following character traits:
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to multitask
· Strong relationship building skills
· A natural sales acumen
· The ability to work under pressure
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· A minimum of a 2:1 degree
· Eligible to work in the UK
· Previous sales or account management experience
· Confident communicator with demonstrated history of dealing with clients.
This role is a varied account management position involving business development and running projects with clients – if you feel your skillset aligns well then please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss your application further.
Sign up for job alerts - its free