- £25,000 + benefits + OTE + bonus with salary review
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Internal Account Manager
£25,000 Basic Salary + Team Bonus
A fantastic opportunity to work at Global leader in the Engineering and Manufacturing industry. This is an excellent opportunity to:
· Be part of a Global Organisation
· Work with titans of the field including BAE, Sellafield Nuclear and Rolls Royce
· Build relationships and visit client sites
· Work at a company with a lovely family feel
· Have incredible training in the industry and job specific training using high tech tools
· Incredible progression and earning potential
· Receive full Industry recognised sales training
· Work at the global head office
A dynamic global manufacturing organisation that supplies a vast range of high performance fluid sealing products and associated knowledge-based services to virtually every sector of industry.
Responsible for the management of internal customer accounts for a number of major accounts, serving as the first point of contact, providing a friendly and efficient service that meets and aims to exceed customer expectations, and ultimately driving customer loyalty.
· Co-ordinate the day to day management of customers quotations, orders, generate and convert sales leads following Company procedures and KPI’s targets
· Identify and achieve profitable sales opportunities
· Prepare commercial proposal’s (quotations/tenders etc.) in line with customer deadlines or within an agreed timeframe
· Receive inbound calls and build effective customer relationships and loyalty to ensure excellent levels of customer service are provided at all times
· Build strong customer relationships using a range of communication methods. Understand customers’ business needs and address any issues following upon sales opportunities
· Partner and work closely with key members of the field sales team to provide sales support and prospecting opportunities, including data gathering and follow up
· Proactively follow up quotations to determine the status of James Walkers proposal’s and convert opportunities to orders
· Contract review orders received and communicate Identify quality documentation requirement & contractual requirements to the manufacturing division.
· Assist in identifying and developing new opportunities to meet Company targets
· Manage a personal portfolio of customer accounts providing ongoing account management support, sustaining and maximising revenues from key accounts
· Ensure accounts operate effectively and required information is provided quickly and accurately
· Ensure accurate management of customer information and that all systems are updated accordingly
· Keep customers fully updated on quote and order progress, anticipating any possible delays or complications and identify possible solutions minimise these
· Proactively liaise between appropriate departments and manufacturing sites in anticipation or response to customer’s queries.
· Maximise sales through value selling techniques and market based pricing initiatives
· Assist with customer meetings and visits where required
To be part of this incredible organisation and start a career in this exciting industry get in touch today.
Sign up for job alerts - its free