Account Management | Charity Sector
- £25000 to £30000 per annum + benefits
- 31st March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client are a registered charity who aim to increase the flow of funds to charities. They offer a personal service to high net worth individuals and foundations who want support and guidance in giving high value donations to charities.
In 2018, my client won the MPF Award for Management Excellence for 'Best Philanthropy Engagement'.
There is a growing team of exceptionally talented and dedicated individuals who are professional, dynamic and hard working.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join the Collective Funds team to help manage diverse and exciting accounts. You will be building and maintaining relationships with key clients who are interested in giving high value donations to charities. You will be their point of contact for any queries and responsible for ensuring they feel guided and supported throughout and after the process.
- Managing key clients for the company, building and maintaining rapport and trust.
- Day to day client liaison
- Ensuring prompt, clear and compelling communications with clients
- Conduct due diligence to ensure client's abide by the UK charitable laws and regulations
- Assist in developing effective strategies to steward collective fund clients
- Vetting and recording of new payees
- Monitor and record donations
- Work closely with the processing and compliance team to ensure a high level of service delivery
- Work closely with the rest of the team to develop processes to improve effectiveness of client relationships and grow the collective fund client base
- Administering clients' finances, providing donations summaries and statements, making payments and reconciliations
Who we are looking for
- A detail orientated person with strong interpersonal skills.
- Engaging and positive attitude
- Highly organised and conscientious
- Strong numeracy and administrative schools
- Passionate about gaining understanding of the charitable sector and making a difference
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Experience of Sage is desirable but not essential
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free