Account Executive - Uber Eats (London)
- £25000 to £30000 per annum
- 3rd July 2019
- Start date:
- June 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job title: Account Executive
Company: Uber Eats
Salary: Basic at £25,000 with OTE at £30,000
With a global reach that spans over 300 cities across all six continents, and a growing UK reach of over 100 locations in the UK & Ireland, Uber Eats is currently searching for tenacious graduates to join their team as Account Executives in a highly sought after London location.
As a leading figure in the food delivery industry, and with a number of progression routes available, this role with Uber Eats is a perfect opportunity for graduates that wish to enter the industry with a progressive brand that is evolving in tandem with changing consumer habits. Account Executive benefits include:
- Fantastic starting salary of £25,000 with OTE at £30,000!
- Fun work environment with a number of social events
- Exciting progression paths
- Full bespoke training development plan delivered by Pareto
- Fully catered office with breakfast and lunch provided
- Excellent commission on offer (dependent on performance)
Because of the nature of this role, Uber Eats have specified graduates
must possess strong commercial mind-sets and ambitious, autonomous
attitudes that are willing to go above and beyond in order to make their
mark in the role. Because of this, successful candidates must:
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Be self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
- Be comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Be ambitious and driven
- Be interested in career development and receiving feedback to improve performance and encourage self-development
Account Executive's key responsibilities:
- Communicate with prospect SMBs in 1-5 locations through a variety of channels
- Perform against competitive monthly sales targets and conversion rates
- Measured on the amount of new restaurant relationships you create
- Manage an assigned pipeline of business
- Shadow and liaise closely with other teams in order to facilitate the best service possible
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
We don't just bring you the very best graduate jobs: we shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free