|Salary:||Up to £22000.00 per annum negotiable + benefits + Bonus|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales|
Account Executive - Travel
£22k + benefits
Are you looking for a great company environment, to be invested in from Day One and work for a leading travel website? Now's your chance!
As an Account Executive you will be working for a leading travel company who have just moved into fantastic offices in the heart of Shoreditch. They are currently on the look-out for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join the Sales team and support in managing their large portfolio of clients. You will benefit from fantastic training and excellent progression opportunities as the role is so diverse, giving you exposure to lots of different areas of the business. If you are eager to get stuck into your career and want a role involving client-interaction but no cold-calling then read on for more information!
- Managing a specific section of the website to ensure all the information within it is correct and that customers on the website have all the correct details
- Speaking with clients (usually travel companies) on a regular basis - both on the phone and via email - to discuss how their deals are performing and maintain a great relationship
- Competitor and market analysis to ensure the team are updated with key changes within the market
- Accessing data and sending weekly reports to clients so they know how their deals are performing
- Supporting with any other adhoc duties as not two days are the same!
- Strong academic background (ideally 2:1 or above from top 40 university) will enable you to deal with the multiple tasks that the role offers
- Excellent communication skills will mean you are able to build rapport and relationships with clients easily
- A keen interest in the media/digital/travel sectors is beneficial for the market research you will be doing
- Ability to work with numbers/spreadsheets will mean you are fully equipped for the reporting side of the role
- A self-starting, collaborative attitude means you will slot perfectly into a small but very successful team
Click the Apply button now for the opportunity to join this leading travel business!
£22000.00 to £26000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£18000.00 to £22000.00 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London 1-Mar-2018
Up to £22000.00 per annum plus benefits London 10-Apr-3018
£22000.00 to £23000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 23-Apr-2018
£23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London 19-Mar-2018
£25000 to £27000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus South East ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£21000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£21000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus The East ASAP