Account Executive - Thomas International
- £25000 to 40000 per annum
- 31st May 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job title: Account Executive
Company: Thomas International
Salary: Basic of £25,000 with Y1 OTE at £40,000
Sector: HR Tech
Are you a proactive and business-minded graduate that is currently on the lookout for a new employment opportunity that will utilise your consummate skills as a communicator and your eagerness to achieve?
With offices in over 60 countries and an established global clientele of over 5,000, Thomas International are a thought-leading organisation that are currently on the lookout for eager and determined graduates to contribute to the continued success of the company as Account Executives.
When combining Thomas International's reputation as an innovative brand within the HR tech sector with the highly competitive perks that are on offer- this is an excellent entry level role for Graduates to establish themselves as professionals within an emerging market.
What you can look forward to receiving:
- Fantastic basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £40,000!
- Full structured training provided by Pareto in your first 12 months of the role
- Pension contributions
- Discounted private healthcare scheme and gym membership
- Options to buy an additional 5 holidays per year
- Lucrative and achievable bonus and incentive schemes
- Strong, sociable team culture, with regular social events
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
- A variety of progression routes
Key Responsibilities for an Account Executive:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings
- Communicate and engage with historic and prospective clients with the aim of building up the business' brand and establishing them within the marketplace
- Where a prospective client is identified with a 'high propensity to buy', undertake fact-finding exercises and analysis to qualify sales opportunities and to identify the opportunity to cross sell additional products
- Proactively generate leads and opportunities through careful communication with new and existing prospects
- Engage with your personal performance through the achievement of team KPI's and client service levels
- Regularly forecast monthly revenues and leads generated in order to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Educated to degree level
- High attention to detail with exemplary time-keeping skills
- Proactive personality that enjoys communicating to a wide variety of individuals
- An ability to work both autonomously and as a team and handle multiple workloads
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free