|Salary:||£32,000 + uncapped commissions + flexible benefits|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Sales,|
Graduate Account Manager
At Gartner we help C-level clients master their roles and transform their businesses. We have been achieving double-digit growth, and as such, we are looking for ambitious and competitive graduates to join our sales team within the small and medium business group (SMB).
SMB is the fastest growing sales channel in Gartner and is largely an untapped market. This means there is unlimited opportunity to develop your territory and benefit from a fast tracked career and uncapped earnings.
Graduate SMB account managers are instrumental to our business success and in this role you will be directly responsible for developing relationships with influential C-level executives. You will work closely with clients and prospects in a specified territory to ensure your clients understand and receive maximum value from their Gartner services.
In order to be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
• Sales prowess coupled with drive and ambition to manage a territory as if it were your own business
• An interested in technology and how it develops and transforms business
• A strong communication style which will enable you to develop and conduct effective presentations with senior executive clients
• A curious mind that drives your professional and personal goals
• A high level of responsible for the full sales cycle, targeted on the acquisition of new clients as well as the retention and increased value of existing business
• A collaborative mind-set towards working with others to develop best practices and prospecting techniques
In return we will:
• Offer a first class, extensive seven-week classroom based training academy, equivalent to a graduate programme, to support your continuous learning about Gartner, our unique value proposition and consultative selling techniques.
• Assign you a personal mentor and a management team that prepares you to acclimate to Gartner, meet and exceed your quotas and advances your career with the company.
• Support your future career with unparalleled options for advancement including promotions into area manager roles, VP roles and much more.
• Reward your accomplishments with a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, exceptional benefits and generous paid time off. Top performers receive all-expenses-paid trips to exotic locations.
If this sounds exciting to you and you want to work for the world’s leading research and data analytics business, contact us today.
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, Southampton, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits South East, South West, London, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits North West, Manchester, Nationwide ASAP
£22000 to £30000 per annum plus OTE London 26-Mar-2018