Account Executive - MSL Group
- 31st March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Who are we?
MSL is a 70-strong creative communications agency based in Baker Street. We’re a collection of PR specialists, digital experts, creatives, project managers, client leads and media whizzes who work with global brands to build belief and shape their reputations across four key areas – Consumer, Employee, Corporate & Sustainability.
What we do?
This Account Executive role is based in our Employee practice where we specialize in helping brands shape their reputation as an employer. Attracting, engaging and inspiring the right people has never been more critical, complex or innovative and our work at MSL covers every step of the employee lifecycle from employer branding & attraction to internal communications, change and engagement.
What is the role?
Your role as an Account Executive will see you as the key point of contact for our clients. As an Account Executive you will:
- Edit and proofread written communication
- Mange an online advertising tool, liaising directly with clients on a daily basis and ensuring quality and timely execution and management of all online adverts
- Be responsible for producing monthly and often weekly dashboard reports, documenting observations in performance and success, receiving support from more senior members of the team when required
- Manage and post social communications and report on performance for our clients, and monitor the advances in the digital and social media sector to ensure the team stays ahead of emerging and developing trends
- Plan and execute media advertising campaigns, including planning, booking and implementation of said campaigns
- Support the insights teams by conducting desk research into different audiences and industries when required
- Draft materials for client projects including creative briefs and at times, project timeline documents
- Produce and deliver cost estimates for projects, working closely with the Project Management team
- Work with creative teams on briefing, managing and delivering creative assets and collateral for client campaigns, both online and offline
- You will be responsible for day-to-day administration and junior
finance (including raising POs).
What you’ll need?
We’ve never believed in a factory approach so we need people-people who can build relationships, on top of that we look for people who are:
- Able to think creatively
- Detail orientated & organised
- Digitally savvy
- Able to use their initiative and be proactive
- Energetic, eager and willing to learn and bring fresh thinking into the team
- Able to multi-task
- Collaborative and like to work in a team
- Emotionally intelligent and able to empathise with people
- Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written English.
Experience in communications is a nice to have, but not essential to this role.
What we offer?
- A competitive salary
- A fab office in the heart of Baker Street
- An opportunity to work with some of the world’s most loved brands
- An incredibly supportive and collaborative team environment
- 25 days of holiday a year, plus a special day off and 3 afternoons off between June and August to enjoy the sunshine
- Sabbatical is offered to employees who have been at MSL for three or more years
- Pension plan – you’ve got the choice for this to be a contributor scheme or a government-led auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- We support the government cycle to work scheme and offer heavily discounted purchase on whatever bike you’d like
- Free eye tests and eye wear discounts for those who require it
- Discounted gym membership
- Social activities galore
How to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter via the apply button below.
MSL is a global public relations and integrated communications partner.
Sign up for job alerts - its free