Account Executive, Insight
- Apply by:
- 2nd October 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
PHAR Partnerships is a UK-based marketing services agency, owned by its management. Founded in 2011, PHAR now employs 100 people, mostly in Asia, with a dozen employed in our UK office just off Trafalgar Square. PHAR specialises in sponsorship research, sponsorship activation, sponsorship sales, and media planning and buying, across various sectors such as transport & infrastructure, sport, entertainment, and culture.
PHAR Insight is the research and strategy division of PHAR Partnerships. PHAR Insight lays claim to leading the industry in the quality of the analysis and strategy consultancy it provides to its wide range of clients, which encompass both sponsors and rights holders.
The types of services provided by PHAR Insight include:
• Sponsorship evaluation
• Commercial partnership programme strategy
• Sponsorship effectiveness and impact studies
• Potential sponsor identification
• Sponsorship opportunity examination
• Marketplace analysis
• Sponsorship pricing and packaging
• Sponsorship property identification
• Sponsorship sales support
With its roots dating back to 1999, PHAR Insight’s offering is bespoke in nature, and different from that of other agencies in the market. The quality of our work and service is reflected in the high volume of retained, repeat and referred business.
The PHAR Insight team’s current and previous clients include: Manchester Airports Group, The BRIT Awards, BAFTA, Rangers FC, Red Bull, Eden Project, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Chelsea FC, Ricoh, Royal London, SSE, Science Museum, Transport for Greater London, Transport for Greater Manchester, The Premier League, Water Aid, and Vita Coco.
A vacancy has arisen for an Account Executive in the PHAR Insight team.
The role will be based in our Central London office, near Trafalgar
Reporting to the Account Director, and working across the client portfolio as required, the Account Executive’s principal responsibilities will include:
• Using our market-leading suite of sponsorship evaluation tools to analyse and evaluate existing sponsorships and potential sponsorship opportunities
• Use of data analysis tools, primarily Excel and IBM SPSS, but also including industry and internal databases
Creating draft presentations and reports
• Working to the Account Director’s direction, representing data
analysis in a range of different presentation and report styles.
• Providing insightful commentary on the analysis displayed
• Ensuring that all client-facing documents are of the highest standard, including format, data correctness, spelling etc.
• From bespoke client research studies which we have put in place
• From desk research (internet, press etc.)
• From industry publications
Liaison with/management of data suppliers
• To ensure that the data requirements are delivered and to address any problems or issues that may be encountered along the way
Attendance at meetings
• Potentially, as appropriate, also to present findings, though this is not necessarily an essential requirement for this role in the immediate term
• Providing industry information to the wider PHAR Partnerships team, as and when appropriate
The successful candidate is likely to be a recent graduate, but could also be someone with a 1-2 years’ experience working in a research-related role (eg. within a market research agency, the research department of a brand, agency, etc.) or a media agency role (media buying, media planning, etc.).
Whilst experience of research and analysis (either in education or employment) will be important, the specific nature of that research and analysis is not as important as the candidate’s personal attributes:
• Highly numerical, comfortable with numbers and data
• Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
• Passion for data and the value of strong analytical output
• Can demonstrate problem solving skills
• Highly resourceful
• Self-disciplined, can work with direction or on own initiative
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• Enthusiastic and flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Able to work to short deadlines across multiple projects
This is an excellent job for someone with an analytical mind-set who is comfortable working with data and numbers, who is keen to work with high-profile brands and rights holders, and in an environment where career progression is encouraged and supported.
The nature of the work is constantly growing and evolving, in line with client demand, and there is the flexibility to shape the job to some degree to the specific skills and preferences of the successful candidate, within the context of delivering the core client service.
Salary -Competitive, and in line with the candidate’s specific skillset
Apply via the apply button below!
Sign up for job alerts - its free