Account Executive | Corporate Communications
- £20000 to £24000 per annum depending on experience
- Apply by:
- 31st July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client are the UK's leading independent Corporate Communications and Public Affairs agency. With over 70 staff working out of three offices across the UK, my client work with clients across the entire nation to give them a voice and convey their messages to politicians, the public, businesses, the media and other stakeholders. My client are experts in what they do; they know what works and what doesn't - they aren't just experts in PR/Comms, they're experts in business. Commerciality is at the heart of what they do.
"You're only as good as the company you keep" - their client base shows the quality of their work and the effectiveness of their campaigns; prestigious clients including everything from FTSE-listed business to owner-managed start-ups
Culturally, the word which sums up my client is intelligent - my client are a group of passionate, switched-on and motivated people who love what they do. They sit in the office discussing politics and current affairs, but we have fun, too - our office is never quiet and boring, and the drinks after work are always enjoyable.
We are looking to hire a graduate into an Account Executive position in our London office.
The Account Executive role is one that is only suitable for, and open to, the very highest calibre of graduates. My client are experts in what they do and - since they are a very career-minded organisation - they only hire those who have the tenacity, curiosity, intellectual capacity and drive to become experts, too.
There are certain requirements that we use to shortlist candidates for this role, including (but not limited to!):
- 2:1 or above from a Russell-group (or thereabouts) university, ideally in a humanities-based subject.
- Good people skills - the candidate is expected to be comfortable engaging with audiences from media to MPs and senior business execs to the community.
- Exceptional written communication skills - a lot of what my client do is writing-based, and so having flawless written English is essential.
- An interest in business, politics and publics affairs - my client are not a Consumer PR agency, we work with corporations, and so an interest in business and the commercial world is important.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, managing information and coordinating
The right candidate can expect quick progression and promotion in line with performance - they actively manage talent and are looking for people in whom they can invest and who will benefit their company and benefit themselves by being part of it.
Sign up for job alerts - its free