Account Executive - AIA Worldwide - London
- Competitive + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We’re a top 100 UK Digital Agency, and a multi-award winner. We’re a talented bunch of relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Unconventional thinkers. All working towards solutions that push the limits of what’s possible. Every day.
This is no average Advertising Executive role. From global website builds to social campaigns, films to events, we’ve all kinds of great projects for you to sink your teeth into. For example, recently our Execs helped produce an app to teach people how to code. Right now (among a lot of other things) they’re looking at ways to use Amazon Echo technology to help our clients.
Sound good so far? We’re not finished. You might be gazing at the panoramic views of London from our 12th floor roof terrace, but we’re a truly global business, headquartered in New York and relied on by clients the planet over – that’s why we’re called AIA Worldwide. So, we’re not just talking about meaty digital projects with some of the UK’s most recognisable household names – you’ll also get the chance to work on truly global projects with some of the biggest brands around.
Bring us an impressive talent for account management and client service and we’ll put you to the test on some of the biggest, most interesting digital work about. You’ll take the kind of executive decisions you were born to. You’ll shape projects, build accounts and develop your career. Simply bring us some experience of handling clients and managing accounts, plus a spark of personality and plenty of ambition. The rest is down to you.
What does the role do?
You will work closely with your assigned clients and client service team members to identify client needs and/or challenges and deliver on targeted solutions that incorporate appropriate AIA digital products and services. You will work to support clients’ immediate recruitment needs, acting as a gateway to delivering agency services that include media and metrics, digital and social, creative and studio.
This includes taking responsibility for briefing copywriters, media and studio on client requests. You will also plan and buy media for your clients as appropriate.
• Work as a member of the client service team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendations of AIA digital products and services
• Support the client service team in the delivery of a wide range of projects which could include media plans, marketing collateral and digital and social content
• Act as the key point of contact for your clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
• Act as the internal client for any projects – checking brand, quality etc.
• Liaise with other agency teams on client briefs to ensure delivery of the appropriate solution
• Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
• Provide client reporting by assisting Account Managers/Account Directors/Client Strategists on all client reports and activity
• Work with Client Strategist and/or Account Director, Business Development and proposal team to aid in answering inquiries from potential clients
Media, digital and social channel:
• Gain and evolve knowledge and understanding of the full media landscape, both online and offline (eg all channels including social, search, programmatic, job boards, audio, OOH)
• Understand the media buying process in order to make accurate media bookings, quote accurate costs to clients and to produce error free ad orders/invoices for local and global clients ie familiarity with different currencies, exchange rates, bank charges etc
• Manage and oversee client’s job posting requests
• Gain and evolve knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Act as the social community manager for appropriate accounts Assist with the generation of content for social platforms, populating the editorial calendar and posting content where necessary
Other Key Skills:
• Excellent proofreading skills, this will entail proofreading a wide variety of collateral (online/offline/social) to ensure it is grammatically correct, on brand and error free
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
• Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills
• Fluency and familiarity with the digital landscape ie social and digital channels
• Commercial acumen
• Strong organisation and time management skills.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task Good MS office skills
Sign up for job alerts - its free