Account Executive - Affiliate Marketing
- £20,000 + bonus
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This role is within our Affiliate Future business; AF provides advertisers with an effective marketing solution through its affiliate network and tools. We deliver millions of transactions per month to hundreds of advertisers from SME’s to major brands.
What you will do
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for retaining and growing revenues from a defined portfolio of Advertisers.
· Ensure targets are met and exceeded.
· 100% Advertiser satisfaction – exceed client expectations wherever possible.
· Produce Advertiser Monthly reports for defined account managed clients.
· Work alongside the Advertiser and Publisher Development Team to increase revenues through appropriate publishers. Seek out new Publishers and encourage Publishers to utilise Affiliate Future.
· Retention of merchants through accurate tracking of contract renewal dates and client servicing.
· Work closely with Head of Client Services and Senior Account Mangers on ongoing development of Affiliate Future. Includes assisting with ideas on strategy, problem solving and development of products
· Day to day communication with Advertisers and documentation
· One to one contact via telephone or in person with defined Advertisers on a minimum quarterly basis
· Retention of Advertisers and revenues
· Documentation of activity through Junglebook and Salesforce
What you will bring to the table
· Knowledge and understanding of affiliate marketing - desirable
· Understanding of technology and products from within the online marketing sector
· Excellent communication skills with high levels of attention to detail
· Ability to grasp new technology
· Good level of business acumen
· Experience or interest within the retail sector
GlobalData is a leading market research and analysis firm serving an extensive list of blue chip clients on a global basis. We provide comprehensive, timely and accurate research reports and datasets to support cutting edge industry analysis and strategic planning. With over 1,000 directly employed staff, spread over 13 offices including major centres in the UK, US and India. Our mission is to build and maintain innovative and unique desktop information services for the corporate sector
Sign up for job alerts - its free