- Up to £22000.00 per annum plus benefits
- Apply by:
- 5th June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
As an Account Executive for this rapidly-expanding independent online travel company, you will be able to make an impact from the outset. Located in fantastic offices, the organisation has gone from strength to strength and are looking for a diligent individual to come on board and assist their sales team in managing their large client portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity for a digitally-minded individual taking their first steps into this growing industry.
- Managing digital marketing campaigns across the website to ensure they are performing against key performance indicators
- Carrying out competitor and market analysis to ensure the company stays ahead in the industry
- Monitoring campaign targets and maintaining key spreadsheets to maximise efficiency and cohesiveness within the team
- After training, managing your own portfolio of accounts with clients
- A graduate-calibre candidate with some commercial experience in a client-facing or agency-based role, in order to hit the ground running
- An analytically-minded individual with confident IT and Excel skills to analyse and manage campaigns to maximise ROI
- Presentable, organised, outgoing and confident in communicating on various levels to work effectively as part of a social and driven team
If you feel that this opportunity would suit you, and that you'd relish a challenge within an exciting sector and environment, hit the Apply button now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free