Job Title: Account Executive
Salary: £30k basic salary + £24k OTE
The leading global provider of communications infrastructure Zayo, provide mission-critical fibre bandwidth to the world's most impactful companies. Fuelling the innovations that are transforming society, Zayo provide fiber for the forward-thinkers to make innovations like drone delivery, connected cars, smart factories and quantum computing a reality.
Since their humble beginnings in 2007, Zayo's innovation has seen them grow to the leading provider of infrastructure, with dense, high-quality networks in every major market in North America and many in Western Europe. With a 133,000-mile network Zayo's diverse lit and dark fiber networks provide critical connections in more than 400 markets!
Zayo are now searching for dynamic, results-driven graduates to join their team of Account Executives and ensure they remain a fast growing and innovative organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
Account Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Y1 OTE of £54,000 + (3 month guarantee - regardless of performance)
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential you will continually be offered fantastic training, an excellent opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment - you will continually be offered fantastic support, with a great team culture
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - you will be recognised and rewarded for your success
- Pension contributions
- Fantastic offices in a highly sought after location!
Account Executive Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of Zayo, their offering and the markets they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Act as the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each individual prospect moving forward
- Professionally present information to clients and internal senior management
- Liaise with members of the account team to develop account strategy, solution design and relationship management of key accounts
- Coordinate closely with other teams to build and maintain strong relationships with customers through regular contact and impeccable customer services
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system, ensuring all sales related activity is input accurately and efficiently
Account Executive Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Comfortable working in target-driven environment
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- IT literate
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london account executive pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Forex Business Development Executive
£25k to £27K, £60K Year 1
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
London, Monument, Billingsgate
Marketing Manager - Events
30000 to 35000
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Risk Consulting (Internal Audit) Graduate Trainee
London, West Midlands, Birmingham