- depending on experience
- 9th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Neo is an Advertising agency that sits within Mindshare, a GroupM corporation which is a part of WPP. WPP is the world's largest advertising agency in the world, with a turnover of $15.6B. Neo therefore have access to a network of mega clients including Nike, Facebook, Gucci, Rolex and many more.
We have a team of experts who harness new media and the power of technology to drive the best results for our clients. Our experts specialise in Paid Search, SEO, Display, Analytics, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, DRTV, Radio & Print. Yes, we pretty much do it all…as a result, we are growing!
An Account Executive rotational role across three areas within the Biddable Team. We're looking for creative people with a highly analytical approach to all tasks. This role will involve analysis of data trends to create the most effective marketing campaigns, as well as create and format presentations, sort and filter data and produce graphs and tables.
It is a great opportunity to gain exposure in the media space and kick start your career.
- Strong academic credentials, including a minimum of 320 UCAS points (or equivalent) and 2:1 honours degree at a Russell Group University
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Previous exposure to Excel
- Numerical and analytical mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, forward thinking mentality with a drive to deliver top results
- Mega opportunity to experience varying roles within a media marketing agency
- Trendy office based in Central London with a roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning 360 view of the capital.
- Wide range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages!
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance.
Sign up for job alerts - its free